BBQ Chief has implemented a Covid Policy on Services to keep our customers informed without having to worry what happens in the event of Covid restrictions.
If in the event your booking is effected by Covid State Operational Changes including State Lockdowns, BBQ Chief will execute the below with immediate effect.
1. If we cannot complete your booking because of a lockdown restriction and we are not able to attend your premises by governing request, BBQ Chief will contact you 1 day after the restriction has been lifted for alternative booking dates.
2. If you wish to cancel our services because of this restriction a full refund will be returned to you via the original payment source.
3. If we are required to wear face masks and are permitted to trade under a lockdown, BBQ Chief team members will abide by such compulsory laws.
4. If a lockdown has been passed but restrictions are still in place, BBQ Chief will honour and abide but such sanctions, restrictions, laws by such government agency and law abiding departments.
5. We ask our customers to show respect, leniance and patience in these circumstances
6. BBQ Chief will not tolerate abusive behaviour around Covid and will ensure by law we operate under such operational changes.
7. If we make contact with you after such lifted lockdown or Covid restriction ease and fail to reach you due to beyond our control, we will cancel your booking outright and provide a refund less $30 for admin costs. We will contact you over a two week period and then consider your booking cancelled.
8. If our team is effected in any capacity due to being locked out of the area by a government state lockdown, all the above conditions will also take effect.